June 9

In Fairbanks at the visitor center, posting to affirm for all six of you that I am still in fact alive. Curiously so. Much else to say, but for now, after sneaking a sleep in the back of the truck outside of a history-themed amusement park, coffee seems somehow more important. Down to Denali today, hopefully, though the NPS lost my urine sample & failed to inform me I needed to supply fingerprints, so who knows if that can or will actually start tomorrow as planned. If not, I will be at a total loss, having quit a job, skipped a lease, driven 3000 miles at no small emotional peril, awakened once to a couple grizzlies, & spent my little money in getting here when I was told to. Cross your fingers. Until I know, what exactly can I do?

On a side note, this is the first time I've looked at this on a different computer, & I apologize for how glaringly & brightly terrible the green borders are. I have certain other priorities in life right now, but rest assured, it will soon change.

Comments

D.A.D. said…
I was getting worried. Send an address when you get a second. Also, does your phone work up yonder?
Anonymous said…
Hang in there, Z. We're glad to know this leg of your journey passed safely. Now you only need to tolerate more of the government's scrutiny... This, too, shall pass.

XOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

Crow Pass Crossing

Suggestions

Dogs First